Looking for a new PC Build: Good Air cooled case

I am looking to buy PC components and make myself a new PC. However I still have trouble deciding what case should i buy. Since i am on a "budget" i am not looking for a great case for custom water cooling loops ( have decided that I will either get a AiO CPU water cooling H100i or Noctua NHD14 ).

So i am looking for a great PC case with good airflow, with pricing around 130-ish Euros or lower, form factor does not affect me. Some cases that came to my mind are:

Fractal Design Define R4,

Corsair Carbide Air 540 ATX cube,

CM Storm Trooper,

BitFenix Prodigy M ( the black one with mesh front ).

Any help would be appreciated.

If you intend to go with the Corsair H100i, then don't buy the Define R4 (unless you have tested the H100i with your hardware configuration in a Define R4 and it fits). It's possible that you won't be able to fit it at the top because it may collide with your motherboard or RAM sticks, depending on your hardware. Also, when you start adding more fans you will start to lose the sound dampening properties of the case, you will be removing the foam covers the cover the fan vents by default. If sound dampening is not a concern, then by all means, the Define R4 is great, it will fit any CPU coolers, and has room for 7 140mm fans.

Fractal Define Arc MIDI R2 is a great case for water cooling: http://www.fractal-design.com/home/product/cases/arc-series/arc-midi-r2, you will definitely be able to fit a H100i (or a custom water loop, if you ever decide to go that way a few years down the road).

Those are my recommendations, I am sure others will chime in. And you can take a look at all the "searching for a case" threads that are in this forum.