Looking for a new monitor

Hi guys I'm looking for a new monitor. I have iiyama 24" amva ( https://iiyama.com/gb_en/products/prolite-xb2483hsu-b2/ ) monitor right now and I am looking for a second one.
So I am looking for:
24"
Matte finish (anti reflection coating)
Height adjustment is highly appreciated
And now here is where it gets fun - so I have a RX480 and game occasionally when I have free time so I am maybe thinking about 144Hz and freesync. I am mainly buying it right now because of work I really need 2 monitors but it will be for a month so after that it will stay as a secondary monitor so I am thinking to make it my "gaming" monitor or should I go for IPS/PLS/AMVA (really like the colours on AMVA but everyone is saying IPS is the better at colour representation so should I care when I don't have colour sensitive work ?)
Give me all the offers you think are good (I don't have a price range but maybe no more than 300USD). Give my advice about the gaming or not monitor. Thanks for your time.

The only bad thing - it's TN...

An IPS option, 75Hz, No height adjustment...

I would get this one...
It's 27", otherwise it's the same as the above 24" LG...

Other than that:

2 Likes

Thanks for the suggestions I do however have a question. What's the advantage of 27" vs 24" when the resolution is the same (asking about your subjective thoughts, of course one is 3 inches bigger but at the same time there are bigger spaces between the pixels )?
I am really considering the 144Hz panel even when it's TN because after that one month it will be a secondary and gaming display when gaming.

Size... Seriously, it's just size...
I personally like to lie on my bed and watch videos and stuff, and 27" will be perfect for me.
On top of that, the 27" will basically cover your entire field of view, meaning you won't be able to see the the wall behind the monitor. I have noticed me leaning forward to be able to zoom in my 22" screen... Immersion.
TN nowdays is not quite as bad as TN in the old days. Still not amazing, but if you really want the 144Hz - the price of this thing is great and the reviews say really good things about the quality...