Looking for a new ATX case

So, I am doing a new build and need a case. Considering laying it on its side to make it a HTPC. I would like the smallest size case possible. Needs to be atx because its what I have. Drive storage space doesnt need to be the most ever. No side panel. Sound dampening would be nice. $100 budget. Lets see what we can find.

Also I know small ATX is an odd concept.

Or I might just build one.

I would suggest the Corsair 400Q. I helped my cousin build in that one a few weeks ago, he's really happy with it.

Not really great to lay on the side though.

1 Like

this is one of the smallest ATX cases there is
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=2AM-0057-00003&nm_mc=KNC-GoogleAdwords-PC&cm_mmc=KNC-GoogleAdwords-PC-_-pla-_-Cases+%28Computer+Cases+-+ATX+Form%29-_-2AM-0057-00003&gclid=CjwKEAiA0pDBBRCFtoPyguTh8AUSJADNWeuxnxOSAOUVzrflPcJIiiX8vn5v6P0uqWsCLxuCzSgLzBoCQrHw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

2 Likes

wait @moderators close this, we have another thread for someone looking for the same thing.

@moderators doesn't work...

@Eden @Destroyed007 @Phantom @MisteryAngel hmm... can't think of the others but this should be sufficient.

1 Like

It used to before the forum migration. But that works.

fyi.. no need to close it, it can just be marked as solved/ post saying your no longer needing help :D (but ill close anyway)

1 Like