Looking for a good nvidia gpu that is around 200

I have a older gaming pc i built and the card in it is just a older nivida and i want to replace it with something more up to date nivida.

NZXT Technologies Source 210 Computer Case

AS Rock FX Socket AM3 Plus NVIDIA GeForce 7025 A V GbE Micro ATX Motherboard

AMD Athlon II X3 450 95W Processor

Kingston Technology HyperX 8 GB (2x4 GB Modules) 1600 MHz DDR3 Dual Channel Kit

1tb wd hard drive

Sony dvd burner

ASUS Xonar DGX PCI-E GX2.5 Audio Engine

Raidmax Hybrid 530W ATX12V/EPS12V Power Supply

I think you're looking for one of these.

But if you decide the Nvidia requirement isn't so important, you can grab a 7870 for around the same price and a bit more power.

Thanks much, as for nividia i have always had good luck with their drivers, where in the past radeon has given me headache after headache

How long ago were these issues? The drivers AMD side are generally pretty good these days unless you dont completely remove the old drivers. Not trying to be anti nvidia as I like their products but for 200 you can pretty much get a 7950 which might as well be in a whole different class of cards then the standard gtx 660.

Granted its been awhile, over ten years now but the old radeon cards put such a bad taste in my mouth that i still can feel the frustration today. You know the same feeling you get when you talk to a ex-boy/girl friend that screwed you over, that kind of bad taste.

Only if you hold grudges.

That old girlfriend might still be a great lay.

Yeah.... Completely different company now. Different chips, probably 95+% different engineers working on things. Only the brand name has stuck around that long.

Yup same as everyone else here, 10+ years ago ATI drivers were the worst thing ever but over the last 10 years they have actually improved, id have to say they are equal to Nvidia now driver wise (Nvidia even released drivers that blew up some cards and the 550ti cards are getting crappy driver support now)

/sigh thanks for the input i might have to give them another try