Looking for a good 144hz monitor!

Like the title says, I’m in the market for any gaming monitor 1080p/1440p@144hz+ and preferably under 400 CND (can be stretched for a great deal!) Freesync/gsync would be a bonus but in no way required! I’ve seen some zowies recommended along with viewsonic (not sure how reputable they are for screens?) Some of them I’m looking at are;

Any input would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

have you checked https://www.blurbusters.com/ ?

I recommend adding HDR as requirement

Leaving you with

Samsung C27HG70 (or 32")

Acer XZ321QU

or other options which are damn expensive.

I am looking rn, ty!

Both of these monitors look fantastic! but are starting at 500$ USD which is too far over budget for me as Id rather 4k at that price-point!

So I researched the “gaming monitors” on blurbusters and it doesn’t look like they are recommending any specific monitors, just kind of saying “hey, these are all your choices!” I’m looking for someone with some real world input, as some screens have reported ghosting/ some do the blur tech better etc. I’d assume if benq zowie is an “esports monitor” it should be a good starting point?

I bought the Acer XF270HUA couple days ago and I am very pleased. It seems like they are clearing stock of that model. I got it for 360,- Euro. It is a 27" 1440p 144Hz freesync IPS with 4ms for casual scum like me. Honestly I don’t see a difference in responsiveness coming from a 1ms TN. But the colors, those look A LOT different.

HDR is a scam on most monitors so far. Do not bother.