Looking at building a game Here - Simple UI on Linode- How do I even start?

Looking to build a game Here with simple UI/mechanics and hosting it on on Linode.
Please advise on how/where to start- Grasseeouse in advance.

I am going to need a lot more information to help you. Linode can host VMs and containers. It is just for hosting and nothing else really.

What are you making? If it is a browser game you can host it on Github pages

Its more of a platform to rapid prototype game design and test and twerk for improvements and to find likely bugs and Looking Ahead Here I’d like to be able to add features or functions- for Devember and forward- with improvements on foundation level

I have no idea what you are wanting. Can you try to use complete sentences?

Linode can host Linux VMs. You don’t need it to Linode to do rapid prototyping as there is no reason you can’t run it locally.

Complete sentences what is?

I mean you don’t have to use Linode for anything but I’m trying to use a platform that is available.

I want to dev with a team that doesnt share physical location