Longest game you have ever played?

Im not a huge gamer like everyone helse here are. But 217 hours on planetside 2, 102 on the new SimCity and 45 on Civ 5

I've put in a combined total of 160 hours playing Shenmue 1 and Shenmue 2 for Dreamcast.

I know it's a console game, but that game series was really good and from what I hear Shenmue 3 will be exclusive to PS3. If that is true then that is the only console I will be buying just for that one game! lol

Other than that the longest time spent playing a PC game will have to be World of Warcraft, I've been playing that game since beta in 2004.

However I recently dropped wow because I can't stand that they put freakin stupid panda's in it... I picked up Neverwinter and I am having a blast. I have about 120 hours into that and I like it so far.

i think I've invested over 1000 hours into the story and exploration of fallout 3, with mods and such. 

1,728 (72 days and some hours.minutes etc.) Call of Duty 4 

i have put 400 hours in Skyrim.  there are some chests in my house i can not open with out crashing. 

i put a bunch of time in minecraft

most of all i played Halo: Reach for 2 years forging maps for me and my brothers.  i have done 2 runs of SLASO (solo legendary with all skulls on)  there was a lot of dieing and restarts with that.  do bad i do not have an exact number on how much i actually played.  it was all offline :(