LOL WUT!? nVidia Titan Xp Star Wars Special Edition?

Idiots. They just wanted to make a quick buck off idiots without doing any actual developement.

2 Likes

This is for tools. Most things of such nature are for tools.

1 Like

If I can have turned on and the fan spinning IN the display case after I replace it, I’d strongly consider it.

I’m confused… of course you can see it… can even get a 90° PCIe bracket. But it’s still 1200$.

I too enjoy a star war!

I think the base price is 1200 for the Xp. So it is the same price as others out there.

Yeah true, but that doesn’t make it any better to be honest :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Tangentially related:
IMG_20171109_232242
(Found at store I work at)

3 Likes

Nothing, NOTHING is beyond Disneys shame.

1 Like

I’m still waiting for Disney to release a licensed flamethrower.

The kids will love that one.

Sorry it’s Fandango, couldn’t find a high quality source.

4 Likes

I don’t even…A GPU more pointless than Vega 64, never thought I see the day…

1 Like

What if the movie is so demanding that it needs a Titan Xp to run.

Well there it is, the first I have seen in the wild…

I will never understand some things.

EDIT: And another. This gut even knows it is not worth it and can’t justify it but still got it. there is something actually wrong with some people.

1 Like

*splutters *

*checks bank account * '
*sobs *

1 Like

Too bad it’s not like when car companies brand things, when my grandpa was still around I went and got him a tv and it was a Ferrari branded LG that was iirc $120 marked down from $279.

1 Like

Was that cause it was red, ugly, and clashed with all the home decor?

This is part of how capitalism works: conspicuous consumption.

I bet most of the people that buy these, don’t even use them, just put them out on display. Also, it should be Rebellion, not Jedi Order, but I guess for some reason, they didn’t want to use blue, and they couldn’t use red, cause they already did that for the Empire, unless they swapped them. It’s not clear if red or blue is the official color of the official Imperial crest though, as they’re both used as well as others (white, gray) depending on the color of the uniform. If there is some kind of code to the color, it’s not apparent.

Unfortunately yes, you are right. And that buying it not to use but display is entirely the problem I have with this product. But fools and their money something something new GPU.

On the colours. These are meant to look like lightsaber hilts, and the colours of the blade would be the ones used by their respective Jedi. So red for Sith lords and Green in this case for the Jedi Order, thought I still think if they are gonna charge this much they could also spring for some blue and purple LEDs too and give the choice.

I’m aware of the choice. I just don’t agree with it. Jedi also had blue crystals. Blue and green were the most common colors. (Yes, I know…Team Green.) Anyway, I think someone said it here already, the Jedi Order and Galactic Empire never truly clashed. (That was the Republic.)

2 Likes