Logitech MX518 Legendary mouse come back

Wow, so glad this mouse has come back - it was on amazon for $140 or more (probably because low or difficult stock as usual).

Anyway, ordered it, boom! I’ve been using a Logitech Hyperion Fury G402 for the last and a bit and it’s OK, but I just preferred my old MX. £52 or thereabouts on Logitech’s site :slight_smile:

It’s perfect for CAD, really got used to it.

Hope it uses better switches than the Logitech G602.

1 Like

The G602 is such a disapointment. I want a relaunch of the G600

Its been around for a while now but was under the g400 name

wat

that was a terrible mouse

im disappointed in you son

I wish they would bring back the g500

I have G502s everywhere, even at work. I hate the way it looks, but love the way it feels.

That sounded dirty.

2 Likes

Yes, it was heavy.
BUT, it had a 4th mouse button on the right. I miss that.

And it is the only 12 button mouse with proper layout and shapes on the buttons.

1 Like

I wouldnt say its heavy personally. I hated the button feel, and it just felt like a cheap plasticy lump in my hand. also the back row was nearly unreachable for me.

buddy of mine opened his up and apparently theres weights you can remove.

Also had issues with it looking straight up or down in wow but I dont think it was the mouse.

but anyway, way off topic now

1 Like

I woul love to have the MX Master but wired version not wireless.

MX master with the wireless sensor of the g603 would be awesome.

First post, but the left switch in my G500 just started double-clicking and I haven’t had time to try and disassmble and repair it… so my MX518 is back on the desk atm!

What’s the difference? Is it better in some way? Been using the MX Master 2S for a while now and I love it.

The G603 is their wireless gaming mouse, so performance in games would be a lot better. The MX Master is a great mouse for anything else.

Okay cool, I will take your word for it. I am not a hardcore gamer but it has never felt lacking in anyway, coming from a Mionix Naos 3200 to this I feel no difference, but I have never measured anything.

The only time I noticed a huge difference was in fast-paced shooter games.