LiteOn SSD failures

So I work as a warranty hardware technician for an oem. I currently have a customer that bought 100 all in one units all with LiteOn 256gb ssds. They have had many units turn up with 'no hard drive found' post errors, out of the box. I have been sent to replace the ssd and the system board in affected units. I have had less than a 50% success rate in repairing them. After I replace the parts the unit works through imaging, and lasts a day or two and the issue returns. If you reboot the computer like 20 times it might come up and then work for a while. The system bios is the most current, and I have tried updating the ssd firmware to no avail. It seems in some units the ssd is just bad, but in others the sata connection on the board has failed also because it won't detect any known good drive installed. I spoke to our 'tech support,' but they have no answers. They just keep sending parts. Has anyone else run into a similar issue? Am i doing something wrong? Or just a really bad run of parts? Sorry for the long winded post, but the customer is growing weary of this, and I have no answers for them. I just keep showing up and installing parts. If it matters I have found 2 different models installed LCH-256v2s, which seem to have more issues, and LCS-256L9S

Update 8/4/2015: Its been nearly a week since my last round of repairs. No further complaints so far. I guess it was an epic run of bad parts. 12 failed units. 15 mother board replacements 18 ssds. I just wish that the manufacturers would admit there was a known problem.

Maybe you're just unlucky. None of my customers have this problem

Update #2Yesterday, I had to go back to this site for an unrelated laptop issue. The head of IT updated me on the status of these machines. 8 of the same units had failed again in the same way, and after much fighting with the manufacturer, are being replaced. The company is claiming their custom Windows 7 image is to blame. Is that even possible? Especially since they have 88 units that have not shown any issues, yet. The IT head also stated that all the failed units had the LCH-256v2s model ssd installed. According to LiteOn's website it is a consumer grade ssd. Any ideas anyone?