Anyone know the best Linux software for beginners, something super simple and easy to learn.
What do you mean? What kind of software?
what kind of software?
If you're asking about a linux distribution for a beginner I would recommend some ubuntu based distribution like Linux Mint: http://www.linuxmint.com/ . These might be easier to learn with because there are more people using them and if you have a problem you will likely find someone else on the internet with the same problem and hopefully a solution.
I admit my experience with linux distros is not very large (I think i've used 4 or 5 distros) but I believe that Ubuntu is probably the simpler and easier to learn linux distribution available. Though I strongly recommend trying out other distros as soon as you start getting more comfortable with the environment.
I would check this( https://teksyndicate.com/forum/linux/gnulinux-distro-links/193195 )thread if I were you, it should give you a good description of some of the different distros out there.
What are you looking for? 99% of what you'd want to run is already available in the distro repositories.
More clarification please...
Firefox
sl, changed my life
firefix!