First things first: Already thanks for your help. Haven’t build a PC in ages (15 years or so).
Second, i don’t care about RGB.
I’m hoping i answered every important Question. If not, feel free to ask me. Trying to answer asap. Can’t wait to finally build a PC again, of course with your help.
To make things easier around here just include some extra info so we can tailor you better.
- Budget. How much are you willing to spend? - 2000,00 €
- Where do you live (what country, don’t post specific details), and what currency do you use? Germany, €
- Is there a retailer you prefer? - Don’t prefer a specific Retailer
- Do you need or already have peripherals? (this can add to costs) - Need Peripherals, but these are not included in the Budget
- What will you be using your Glorious computer for? Gaming? Rendering? Mix of both? Or is this a home media PC or Steam Box? - Linux (I think i will use Manjaro) as the Host, Windows 10 as the Guest for Gaming and passthrough the Graphics Card and the M2 SSD
- Do you overclock or want to get into overclocking? - Overclocking maybe later
- Do you plan on going for custom water-cooling now, or in the future? - I don’t think so, Aio is fine for now
- Operating System. Do you need a new one? Yes, as i said before Linux for the Host, Win10 as the Guest for Gaming
If you Game
- What kind of settings do you like or what FPS do you want to play at? - At least 100
- What resolution will you be playing at? //or would like to play at. - Hm, i think 1080p with high details is better than 4k and shitty fps
- What kind of games do you like to play? Shooter, Racing
- What specific game will you be playing? - Planning to play Metro, Assasins Creed Tomb Raider etc.
If you don’t have peripherals
- What kind of keyboard do you prefer? - Still testing, not important for now
- What type of mouse-grip do you have? - Still testing, not important for now
- What kind of games do you play? Shooter, Racing
- What size monitor are you looking for, and what resolution? Screen type (IPS, S-IPS, TN, etc.) ,hertz (60, 120, etc.) - 32:10 would be a Dream. Wanted to use the all of the Screen when only the Host is running, divide by half when the Guest is running, Definetly 144Hz
I’m really liking the new AMD CPU’s, Problem is, they are not having a Graphics Unit. This means i would have to buy a second Graphics Card. So should i go with an Intel Core i7-9700K Build instead?
Since i’m already over 2k right now and not having a Aio Watercooler i’m pretty much stuck with the Part picking.
I’m also pretty unsure about the Mainboard if it has enough vrms and if the Power Supply has enough power.
What I’ve chosen so far:
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3800X 3.9 GHz 8-Core Processor (€394.00 @ Caseking)
Motherboard: MSI X570-A PRO ATX AM4 Motherboard (€179.99 @ Amazon Deutschland)
Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR4-3200 Memory (€153.89 @ Alternate)
Storage: Samsung 860 Evo 500 GB 2.5" Solid State Drive (€76.88 @ Amazon Deutschland)
Storage: Samsung 970 Evo 1 TB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive (€176.90 @ Amazon Deutschland)
Video Card: MSI Radeon RX 5700 8 GB Evoke OC Video Card
Case: Fractal Design Meshify C ATX Mid Tower Case (€96.93 @ Mindfactory)
Power Supply: SeaSonic FOCUS Plus Platinum 550 W 80+ Platinum Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply (€99.00 @ ARLT)
Monitor: Samsung C49J890DKE 48.9" 3840x1080 144 Hz Monitor
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2019-09-16 21:32 CEST+0200
Makes a total of around 2207,55€
Sorry, i somehow can’t post Links, otherwise i would post a List of pcpartpicker
Thanks again for your Help.