Linus dismisses Tek Syndicate i5 3570K vs 8350 claims

Drivers... for a CPU??

You that retarded?

Stick to console you trolling peice of shit.

I never wrote drivers for CPU, GPU drivers you dumb fuck...

Only console I ever owned was a PlayStation, I am on PC since 2004.

GPU drivers do not stop CPU bottlenecks idiot.

this is why we can't have nice things

Take your autistic intel fanboy rage back to tomshardware or what ever you came from please.

I'm going to build a new gaming rig in the near future and the AMD FX-8350 will play a major part in that one. I considered Intel first, but I must admit, that Logan's reviews and benchmarks changed the gameplan a little bit. Why? Because I think that AMD doesn't get it's fair share of approval throughout the media. Well, I can't prove IF the FX-8350 CAN beat Intel's I5 and sometimes I7 competition.

When it comes to price/performance ratio, AMD sure is a winner here. In my case, money is not the problem, but I'd like to judge for myself. My prime goal was to wait for the arrival of Socket 1150 and Intel's Haswell, but with a new rig, the mainboard and cpu is changed in a heartbeat when needed. The desperate war between the reviewers is the most disgusting part in my book. And still to this day, I have not seen ONE person, that comes along and admits, that he/she tried to get the same results from the FX-8350 like Logan did. So these guys leave a lot to be desired in that particular case. I'll make my own mind on that and give AMD a try, then I'll have the possibility to say, if this CPU ist good enough for gaming.

Another idiot.

Everytime you post it's you forcing shit down everyone's throat. Stop. 

It's not everyone here is idiots, it's just that you think every post needs to be an argument.

Really?

More like fanboys who think they have a clue about hardware, when they do not or have not even owned each bit of hardware.

I really could care less what you think, but this site is full of people with knowledgeless minds.

guys linus clearly stated said that they have not watch the videos and do not know how the test where done this video from a january a little bit after the videos. Logan even said a few weeks ago in the Tek that Linus was going to do the test.

You notice at 24 minutes in, Slick tells Linus that Logan was trying to say that the "8350 beats the 3570k." THIS IS NOT WHAT LOGAN WAS SAYING. The whole point was to say that the 8350 is just as viable an option as the 3570k, that the 3570k does not hands down beat the 8350 into the ground. So the whole point was to say that people can build a nice gaming rig with an 8350 just as they can with a 3570k. But since they are so close together, why would you not opt for the one that is cheaper and has twice as many cores?

This is the same as five years ago when everyone was discounting quad cores and saying all you would ever need is dual cores. 

Guys I think I broke my 8350, I showed him interracial since he said he was "Black Edition". Now he won't even post...

This proves it 3570k > 8350.

lol, wtf?

That was kind of a lot of weeks ago. Still no tests.

Translation for this thread...

"Waaaa, Waaaa, Waaaa" that is all. 

Linus is sponsored by Corsair. Did you happen to see his recent videos on the Swiftech H220? 

If anything what really shows Linus' true colors is in terms of Graphics cards. He is an nVIDIA fan. Nothing wrong with that.

In terms of CPUs... it all depends on the Games, Resolution being played, Quality Settings and the amount of GPUs being used.

Yep. Everyone else is the problem. You're doing everything right. 

I'm not calling you an idiot or anything. I'm just saying chill the hell out man. When people JUST get here, yeah they're a bit fanboy-y but it goes away. No need to freak out on anyone who likes AMD lol, kind of hypocritical since you've been riding intels dick this whole time. Not trying to sound like a dick but just chill out haha. They're both nice, it's computer parts, you'll end up with a nice cpu in the end anyways. I haven't ever seen arguing like this on here till' you started posting. Rich at reviewtechusa tested his Phenom X6 with a 3770k, and it was dissapointing results lol. I've kinda turned away from intel, but I still respect em and if I had the money and needed one I would pick up an LGA2011 cpu no doubt.

I am not riding either train, something you lot fail to realize, it is called talking about why i went to intel, as post number 1 by me in this thread fucking shows.

The dumbness is showing massively...

Wish for me to quote what i said?

Or do eyes work?

Poast.

POAST.

POAST.

Yes I'm dumb as fuck.

Edit: Forgot to say I editted my original 'poast' a bit. I don't mind you stating your opinion/experience. Just don't get into it when other people say something else. I mean intels had some flops, AMD's bulldozers were their flops. Any company will have some fuck ups trying to transition to something new. That being said, the bulldozer WERE still decent processors. I don't mind you saying what you think/know/etc. Just don't make it into such a big deal when other people think differently. This forums all about getting together and open minded-ness whilst chattin' it up about computers.

You?Not a intel shill? Damn That's pretty good joke.