Life Videos Youtube

This is the final life video for a long time. People requested that I make a shorter life video. So This is a brief video exactly 10 minutes. I give shoutouts to people in the life videos I am spreading positivity on the internet & into the world Never lose hope in Life I don’t want people to live in misery. I inspire people to love life We are not promised tomorrow. I don’t want the life videos to be a failure. I want the life videos to be a positive impact in the world In this life video, I’m smiling more I wish you all the very best in your life :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I like the goal with martial arts, they are helpful. Just from the video you seem to have the strength for it, don’t worry about cardio it will adjust when you start the training. Try to not overthink things like the tatoo how it will look when you are dead.

I like your videos :slight_smile: !

1 Like

Hey Kenny… Subscribed! Keep it up…

1 Like

Thank you guys for the positive reception :slight_smile: So This is Life as we know it Ladies & Gentlemen. I discuss in the Life videos about Stigma. Generally speaking there is so much stigma in this society with Mental Health, Autism, etc. The stigma really infuriates me! In the Life videos I discuss about the importance of education/school in Life. Also in the Life videos I discuss about LGBT community. I support the LGBT community for Life :slight_smile: I have hope every single day in Life to keep living life :slight_smile:

1 Like

In the newest Life Videos I mention the song Conflict by Disturbed. The song conflict really pumps me up. It gets me in a serious mood. Anger is not always negative. Anger can motivate you in your life to do something positive :slight_smile:

In the Life Videos I discuss about Life Balance. Balance in Life between Family, Friends, Social Life, Work, Fun etc. I also discuss in the Life Videos about when people are depressed you tend to forget about the positive aspects in Life. You are so focused on negative aspects in Life when you’re down in the dumps. I try to focus & remember the positive aspects in Life to be in a better mood :slight_smile: In Life Video Part 11, I mention doing good deeds in Life. It is so meaningful that I donated to a Military Charity. I respect the Military for protecting our country everyday :slight_smile:

Yes I lack charisma in my life, the charisma myth by Olivia Fox Cabane audiobook will help improve my charisma I am so proud that I made the life videos to spread positive awareness as well as to spread informative & helpful content :slight_smile: I want to spread more mental health awareness & autism awareness to end stigma in society. A daily reminder is every day to have a life balance between family, friends, social life, work, fun etc.

I have come to the realization that you can’t always enjoy life but you can still love life I inspire people in the Life Videos to love life. Oh and to the trolls & haters out there on the internet making negative receptions, You are my ENEMY! like in the song conflict by disturbed. Conflict is my current favorite song by the way I get so livid that some people could careless about changing the world for the better. The ideal better Life is not living in misery & Loving Life :slight_smile:

Every single day in life we all inspire each other :slight_smile: I want to inspire people to love life :slight_smile: I even inspire LGBT people to love their life :slight_smile: Life balance is essential. Balance between Family, Friends, Social Life, Work, Fun etc. Every day in Life I get livid dealing with so much stigma in this society. When I listen to the song conflict by disturbed. It gets me pumped up & in a serious mood.

Every day in Life we have to remember the positive aspects in Life. As well as have hope in life to keep living Life. We must remember the positive aspects in life or else we will feel miserable & depressed.

One of the reasons why I created the Life videos is to end stigma in society of Autism, Mental Health etc…

The Life videos are helpful & informative. One of the reasons I created the Life Videos is because I want to let world know that I am a positive person. It is true that there are more positive people in the world than negative people :slight_smile: Last time I checked, nobody is perfect. We are all human beings. I am no where near perfect. People & myself included will never ever be perfect in Life.

This is life as we know it folks. I don’t want to live in misery or think negative all the time. Depression is the enemy making people think so negatively. We must fight depression every day in our Lives.

Every day positive people love life :slight_smile: Every day in Life I remember the positive aspects in Life It is true there are more positive people in the world. Every day I bring inspiration into peoples lives who watch the Life Videos :slight_smile: When will the stigma in society end? Some people just dont care about change for better in Life & that ticks me off! Every day I listen to the song conflict by Disturbed.

Certain things in life I consider my enemy. I consider depression my enemy. Depression makes people feel miserable in their Life. I even consider Autism my enemy. I hate my Autism but embrace it at the same time. I dont want anyone to live in misery. I dont want to live in misery.

I strongly believe that the afterlife will be a much better place than the life we are living now. I want to die in my 90’s & live a long life. I also want to live a healthy lifestyle

We need more love in this world :slight_smile: Every day I want to bring inspiration into people’s lives to love life :slight_smile: Every day I want to let the world know that I am a positive person & it is so true that there are more positive people in the world

In order to not live in Misery, Every day we have to remember the positive aspects in Life Spreading Positivity daily in the world :slight_smile:

I am proud to be a 22 year old Virgin in Life :slight_smile: In the Life Videos I explain why Lust is my Enemy. Someone told me that the fact that I am a millennial. I’m actually being a positive influence in the world as a millennial in this new Generation. I am a Courageous Autistic Person :slight_smile:

In the Life videos I discuss about School System. School system needs huge improvement. For one, schools need to teach kids & teenagers life skills, skills you can apply in real life. Teach kids & teenagers how to cope with Life’s Issues.

In the Life videos I discuss about Hard Work Life Mindset. We all work hard in Life. In the Life videos I thank people all over the world who make a huge contribution in the world such as Firefighters :slight_smile:

1 Like

I was so stressed today. I shouted This Is Life as We Know It!!

My mission in Life is to bring inspiration into people’s lives :slight_smile: I am so glad if I inspired a person’s Life :slight_smile: I wish people the very best in their Life :slight_smile:

In the Life Videos I discuss about the importance of Education in Life

I accomplished one of my Life Goals getting tattoos I got H.O.P.E tattoo to honor the people who took their own Lives such as Chester Bennington and Robin Williams.

I made a short Life Video, Life Video Part 10. If people still don’t want to watch Life Video Part 10. Well that is really frustrating. People don’t care to watch a brief short 8 minute video. What Gives? In the Life Videos I give shoutouts to other youtubers

Education School is very important in Life as I have discussed many times in the Life Videos. As well as the importance of learning Life Skills in School, skills you can apply in real life. The school system currently has many flaws. There needs to be a great improvement in the school system.

At this point in my Life I do not care what Negative people, trolls and haters, think about me. I encourage people to not care what negative people think about you.

In Life Video Part 12, which is 24 minutes long, not too time consuming of a video . I discuss about People’s Private Life & People’s Home Life all over the world and how that Stresses me a ton every day in my Life. I even Stress in my own Private Life and in my own Home Life :frowning:

I can’t deal with Life’s weird and cruel aspects forever. I said in Life Video Part 8 that I am glad humans don’t live forever. I said in Life Videos that In Life we Eat, Sleep, Produce Waste, Work, Have Fun & then we die hopefully in our 90’s or 100’s.

Love comes first in Life. I will keep saying that until the day I die. Lust is the Enemy. Lust is a part of Life yes, however Lust is not a good thing

Suicide is not selfish. I got the Hope tattoo to honor the memory of the people who took their own lives. They will never be forgotten. Life is not always Hunky Dory sadly :frowning:

This Ted Talk video titled Overcoming Hopelessness is featured in my Helpful youtube playlist

In my Life, I listen to soothing or positive music to relieve stress in a healthy way I don’t just listen to Conflict by Disturbed. I listen to a variety of Music.

This is a very positive song

I listen to a variety of music including positive video game music

They say Laughter is best medicine in Life George Carline funny Video

I like the way this guys thinks. Another person who agrees with me that the school system needs to change for the better :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am currently listening to Uprising by Muse Very motivational song Gives me the spark of motivation :slight_smile:

Elliot Hulse is one of my biggest inspirations. He indeed is an inspirational person in Life Yo Elliot lol

In the Life Videos I say we don’t want to live with regret. Do what you want to do before it’s too late. We are not promised tomorrow.

I am Spreading positivity on the internet

MrRepzion youtuber discusses about depression. Very helpful video

This is a very soothing Song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vN8hBraZUM ott

BitWitKyle funny guy pc building while drunk lol

angry grandpa funny skits destroys pool lol

positive song very catchy

Video Game Music very catchy & positive

Motivational song that comes to my mind is Uprising by Muse

pump you up song that comes to my mind is conflict by disturbed.

Hold on by Wilson Phillips very positive song

Nostalgic cartoons Life in a nutshell video I posted on my instagram.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ba7GGL7n…-by=techlife95

funny videos that are featured in my funny videos playlist on youtube. Feel free to check out my playlists Happy Halloween