Level1techs Pillow Case. Just an idea

I am wanting to get my hands on teksyndicate pillow cases for a cozy bed.

2 Likes

So Logan or Wendell can be your waifu?

16 Likes

You know you have been on the internet too long when your first though brings forth new realms of creepy nightmare fuel inducing Logan love pillows.

ahhhhhhhh...

2 Likes

If it were a creepy Logan staring face, that'd be great 'cause sleep is overated and if I couldn't sleep due to that just creeping me out, I'd get more work done.

2 Likes

put me down for one body pillow of Wendell Senpai please

1 Like

This is fucking creepy. What is wrong with you people?

9 Likes

my waifu would not approve of this pillow case

2 Likes

my thoughts exactly,

:)

I mean....I was just imagining a regular sized, all black pillow case with the Raze the World logo on it.....

You guys.....

2 Likes

Imagine a black burning earth shaped pillow case with white embroidery.... Would buy!

I once saw a photoshopped Pistol pillow case somewhere around here. Looks like dreams will come true. lol

1 Like

I'm assuming a pillow case with the RTW logo. Otherwise...

13 Likes

I think we need it a step further and go with body pillows that talk when hugged or tek syndicate plushies.

Wendell's could be educational and teaches you a Linux command while Logans insults/threatens you. I wouldn't buy a body pillow but someone out there will.

Plushie maybe.

Feeling lonely ? need a warm snuggly hug ? Why not try The new improved Wendell warm ™

batteries not included, sold separately. Terms & Conditions apply. do not dry clean. Beard stroking optional.

23 Likes

I need a complete Burning EarthTM bed sheets set.

1 Like

Hell, why not some PJs and nightgown to go with?

1 Like

I was just thinking the teksyndicate logo on a pillow case.

1 Like

@overlordnick is a legend

2 Likes