Level1Tech KVM Only displaying 1 screen

I recently bought the Combo USB-C Power Delivery & DisplayPort 1.4 KVM - Dual Monitor (only dual PC-dual monitor in stock at the time of purchase) from Level1Techs and It’s only bringing up one screen at a time. I have two identical Samsung 27CF398 Monitors. On one side, I have a 3060TI (all drivers are up to date) and on the other side, I have a laptop dock. I’ve swapped cables and ports and all it does is change which monitor is displaying. Any idea on how I can get both monitors working at the same time?

Can you list out how you have all your cables connected? The USB-C cables at the bottom need to be display and data capable and plugged into a port capable of displaying through USB-C.

Here is a post with more information & a helpful graphic:

I initially wasn’t using the USB C ports, and just trying to use both display ports to achieve the dual monitor. Once I plugged in the display port to the USB C cable the light turned green on KVM for that PC and then when I hit the button to switch to that PC, the light was both green and red. I Power cycled both the PC and KVM. The same result only one screen is detected the one plugged into Vo2

Can you take a pic of how you have it cabled?

The kvms are all one screen in to one screen out. So for your 3060ti you need two connections from it to drive two displays.

I just have it wired to the 1 pc rn.

And how it it plugged in at the PC end?

normal displayport cable on left DP to USB c on right. I’ve moved them between the 3 DisplayPort slots to make sure one was bad.

The USBC cable won’t work in this config because it only carries dp. Not dp and USBC yound need a regular dual dp kvm or a triple where you take one output back into an input, or a USBC combiner

I.e. USBC to dp cables don’t convert signal in this direction

What motherboard you have? Most am5 have USBC dp+USB out, possibly if your mobo has thunderbolt that could also work for a display

Mobo is an older B450 doesn’t have DP or USB c.

Am I able to return this KVM for a normal dual dp one?

Email me Wendell @ level1techs com and I can setup the exchange, probably would have an invoice for the cost difference between the two.