Level1 Techs youtube videos

Hello all

This is more of a YouTube question but wanted to ask the fanbase here in the community. Has anyone found a way to use the search tool from the videos tab to remove news but have the videos in order from most recent first? Searching “-news” seems to filter out but the search ends up with a seven year old video to start a playlist from.

P.S. love the news, I listen to the audio version through patreon

Appreciate the advice,

wwed26

Try using the YouTube search. In the top-left corner of the center content there is a “filter” button. Combining that with the proper search(“level1techs -news”, you can get a list of videos sorted newest-first of non-news videos. There might be other Channels in there tough(I only see Level1Techs and Leve1Linux).
I get this URL: https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=level1techs+-news&sp=CAI%3D

Thanks! This seems to be the best route. I was hoping for playlist type of functionality. Though it does seem like the videos are being categorized as we speak.

Hello!

While I don’t know the answer to your question exactly, I can tell you I am currently organizing the channel! I was told you wanted them to thank me :slight_smile: Thank you for reaching out, I’ve wanted to do categorize/organize for awhile but this was a time consuming project! They are almost done and organized. If you have any suggestions please do let me know!

~ Editor Amber

3 Likes

I saw and made note to TeamPGP on twitch to relay a thank you message over to you!

1 Like