Return to Level1Techs.com

Level1 News May 8 2019: Death By Battery Replacement | Level One Techs

https://www.one-tab.com/page/k9KZdb4YS-yRzlfRr8ONaQ

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://level1techs.com/video/level1-news-may-8-2019-death-battery-replacement
0 Likes

3 Likes

The only complaint for audio that I have is: turn the volume up.

0 Likes

When Ryan went off camera, he should have started to play weird sounds so @kreestuh would have started to freak out.

btw… krista… what is ryans username on the forum??

1 Like

John Wick movie copied major plot points from Dragon Ball Z Majin Buu saga.

0 Likes

Some say…

Since the dictionary was published… everything is just a remix.

1 Like

1 Like

Thanks.
I know I have @ him in the past and gotten no response.

0 Likes

I’m purposely ignoring you. You know what you did.

3 Likes

I was trying to help!!!

2 Likes

BTW @kreestuh

Once you are married. The appropriate way to reference your spouse is ex-boyfriend. Not husband.
He’ll love that.

1 Like

That’s hilarious, drunk @ryan can say obfuscate while mostly sober @kreestuh… not so much, and can’t white girl clap, not sure which is worst.

1 Like

So if CallJoy does not work will it then be known as KillJoy?

0 Likes

A Tesla bursting into flame kind of is news. Gasoline cars catch fire because of poor maintenance; like really bad fluid leaks or horribly clogged catalytic converters that start glowing red hot. Teslas do it in spite of the electronic fail safes in the battery pack. I doubt that there many cases of gasoline cars that are still under warranty catching fire. There are cases of electrical problems with new cars; but they tend to just result in non-functional instrument panels or sensors. That might prevent them from running; but they don’t tend to catch fire though. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a late model gasoline car on fire; outside of an accident.

I think Elon invested in Tesla because he thought he would eventually buy it. That can’t really happen because derivatives are distributed; and you just can’t get ahead of them enough to buy them out, unless you own a number of other companies to pull funds from. I think he’ll eventually get tired and sell it.

0 Likes