Level1 News June 27 2018: IBM Master Debater Beats Off Human Competitors | Level One Techs

https://www.one-tab.com/page/BlA9Qp5TT6ODa1EUbwWyIw

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://level1techs.com/video/level1-news-june-27-2018-ibm-master-debater-beats-human-competitors
1 Like

Love the title. That ones going to be hard to beat…

7 Likes

IBM may have a Master Debater, but humans are still better orators.

2 Likes

I suspect that Google’s death prediction being this thing

Really wish the Democrat tribe would STFU about the evils of the Republican tribe. This is on the heels of a Democrat in California calling a woman who was participating in the debate to possible redo of their shitty ass presidential process a Russian plant merely because she was showing up across the state and didn’t have obvious means to actually be there. The tribes are letting us down, often.

I mean, they both do this. Constantly. It’s just a distraction to keep people fighting each other instead of them.

2 Likes

I know… I posted this on my FB account and someone who leans left and has lots of problems with Democrats doesn’t see the equivalence of the two tribes. Which when you lean too far one of the other you completely miss how bad your side is.

as far as the supreme court ruling on sales tax, it is patently unconstitutional . this ruling violates at least 3 parts of the us constitution, namely :
Article 1 Section 8 Clause 3 (the “commerce clause”)
Article 1 section 9 clause 5 (usually applied as the federal govt is forbidden from doing this)
and the biggest one:
Article 1 section 10 clause 2
No State shall, without the Consent of the Congress, lay any Imposts or Duties on Imports or Exports, except what may be absolutely necessary for executing it’s inspection Laws: and the net Produce of all Duties and Imposts, laid by any State on Imports or Exports, shall be for the Use of the Treasury of the United States; and all such Laws shall be subject to the Revision and Controul of the Congress.

but then again those in washington dc (the district of criminals) pay no heed to this ancient piece of paper, except when it suits their purposes.

The only political people that don’t do this are the progressive Democrats and they are just not powerful enough yet in numbers to seize control of the Democratic party and until such a time America will continue to burn.

1 Like

One could say they put us under the impression that we are all master debaters in a dire need of beating each other off.

The robot stop neuro thing: Why not put pressure sensors on peopls foreheads to detect facepalms?