Level1: "Have you tried turning it off and on again?"

Welcome to the new rebrand, Level1Techs! Please stick around for a while as we find our way.

Joint statement regarding Tek Syndicate coming soon. If you wish to follow Logan, his work is located at http://crit.tv/
"As far as I am concerned, the matter between Logan and myself is settled." -- Wendell

Formal announcement and details in the forum here:

https://forum.teksyndicate.com/t/regarding-the-future-of-these-forums/108825

37 Likes

Rather than create a new topic. I figured i will say this here.

Hi everyone.

@wendell, @kreestuh, Ryan (we know you lurk)

I want to say on behalf of the community, welcome!

I think it also goes without saying that i'm glad you stuck with us and fought for the community (you didn't have to), and I hope this is the start of building something really great, that benefits everyone who takes part.

We all appreciate the work you guys have put in to create this new, better place for us all to make even more awesome.

To the un-named supporters

I imagine @wendell may have something to say on this, though i think he has already said it to everyone individually in some form.

You all know who you are. In all the different ways you have helped not only Wendell and Qain, but members of the community, and the community as a whole. Keeping it together, offering an ear, offering your skills, and expertise, making your own content, making community events, and simply offering your support.

You're all amazing.

I leave you with this awesome song.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=bl5TUw7sUBs

38 Likes

I just soon(tm) doesnt work anymore. Sad.

But its great to see the forum in proper hands.

3 Likes

@pgpryan lol
old time pgp thread

2 Likes

All glory to Level1

2 Likes

RIP Tek Syndicate
You will be missed

9 Likes

Haven't had a chance to watch Level1News yet, but I really like where this is going so far. Also the production quality is actually really good so far. Website design is awesome (I assume this is @kreestuh 's doing).

5 Likes

Nice song!

oh wait forgot there was more in that post :p
So does this mean we can lock up the Pitchforks and Torches till next election? Kinda was hoping for one more angry mob fun run just for old times sake :p

1 Like

Thanks! :) We are hoping to keep improving everything more and more. We were joking the other night that we hope we look back on these early videos in a couple months and cringe because we'll know so much more by then. :p

8 Likes

My dream has come true @Eden with you fully on this new direction @wendell being a tinkerer myself. I was a little tired of the old direction of the forums. glad we are on track

1 Like

@Eden Guess its time i got the minecraft server back on track and possible hopefully let us get game servers back on the official areas lol

3 Likes

your MC server would be a great addition to the new forums.

Perhaps we could do a tie-in with Team PGP hmmmm . . .
@kreestuh @wendell @pgpryan :D

3 Likes

@wendell
Now that the differences have been settled and things are moving forward with the new channels, will the older videos scattered across the various channels and under the Tek Syndicate brand still exist in their current form, or will they be deleted to make way for the new brands?
(asking because there are a few old videos I really enjoyed and just wanted to know if I should make "notes" in case they're not available tomorrow)

The ones under my control I'm not touching except for possibly revisiting the raid series now that I've upped my game.

9 Likes

Dude i need to work a bit to get it in order.. (MAYBE over thanks giving)

FUCKING LOVE THAT POGO VIDEO <33333333

1 Like

'A New Beginning' great stuff Wendell, and team.

I will still be following Logan's media-channel, too.

1 Like

So pumped on this news. Cheers and can't wait to see more content.

I have to admit that the Crit TV Forum under Logan's control looks much better than this one here.
Better colour combinations.

Look at those colours:

2 Likes