Level 1 tech KVM hotkey switching

Hey Everyone, My KVM has been working amazingly from L1 tech, they’ve done an excellent job. However, I recently upgraded to a Keychron Q1, initially I was using a K2. That Q1 blows the K2 out of the water. Anyway, I have this weird thing with the kvm now. I can switch to PC 2 with hotkeys, but I’m unable to switch back to PC 1 with the hotkeys. The toggle button works on the KVM. If I swap back to the K2 keyboard, it works as expected. The real interesting part is if I shutdown PC 2, I can toggle back and fourth between the two systems if it’s powered off.

Is windows taking control of my control keys? I tried using all the hotkey combinations, control, scroll lock, etc, but I can only switch one way unless I shutdown the second PC. As I type this, I was thinking that I never tried to turn off PC 1 and see if the toggle works. I’ll do that tonight, but if anyone has experienced this oddity any help would be much appreciated.

This topic was automatically closed 273 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.