Level 1 KVM : Sound and Mouse issues

I recently purchased an L1KVM. It’s the 2-port 1-monitor with 10GB USB model.

I currently have one computer plugged into PC2.

I’m having two major issues that are impacting my use of the product.

• I’m getting no sound from PC2. However, if I plug the sound into PC1, it comes through the KVM and into my speakers. Even when PC2 is selected. Another data point is that, when I first power up the device, the sounds from PC2 comes through for a few seconds. One the KVM has finished booting, however, the sound from PC2 goes away and I only get sound from the input from PC1 (regardless of whether PC1 or PC2 is selected and displaying).

• I am unable to get a Razer DeathAdder V2 to work on this PC thro0ugh the KVM. I’ve tried two of these devices, and neither of them are being routed through the KVM to PC2 through the USBC cable. Instead, I get repeated Windows “Device Connect / Device Disconnect” sounds, but don’t see anything in the Device Manager. It appears these devices don’t work through the KVM. A Microsoft mouse works just fine.

I responded on the other thread to this; the deathadder will work via usb3 ports but you might have to reboot the kvm if you first plugged it into the kvm

the sound thing is I think you inadverently hit the hotkey to keep sound from switching PCs if you hear pc1 audio when pc2 is selected

This topic was automatically closed 273 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.