Level 0 Techs: Episode Playlists

Intro

Patreon & floatplane are pretty terrible with playlists/finding similar old videos.

When a new episode of the Level 0 Techs Podcast comes out, I will update this post so you all can find previous links easier!

Floatplane

Patreon

6 Likes

Will these come to Youtube at some point?

2 Likes

As of right now, these are Patreon and Floatplane exclusive with no plans to post them to YouTube.

3 Likes

To clarify, the patrons and floatplane subs appreciate and really deserve the special content :slight_smile:

5 Likes

It is a nice mix of randomness…although I get none of the anime refernces.

I would advise knowing the difference between ammonia and bleach just to ensure you don’t mix them. It makes a toxic gas, basically chlorine gas.

2 Likes

That’s fair haha xD thank you for the feedback!

2 Likes

so for Jojo’s Bizzare Adventures
in part 1 Jonathan Joestar fights vampires with his friend Robert E.O. speedwagon
he learns Solar Kung-Fu from Tom Petty, the Dire Straights, and Led Zeppelin
this is the ending song

Gurren Lagann is an anime about giant robots powered by friendship, fighting spirit, and willpower, it has a badass opera rap

2 Likes

those are a little weird so I’d recommend you start with something more tame like Cowboy Bebop or Full Metal Alchemist

1 Like

As a non anime person myself, Cowboy Bebop is great!

2 Likes

I usually listen/watch a few weeks behind, but I’ve been enjoying it. It’s a glimpse further in the L1 universe. The part about the 4 smells at L1 was eye-opening.

2 Likes

Episode 6 will be released Thursday as to conflict-less with all of the things that are put on patreon/floatplane. Thank you @mutation666 for your suggestion!

2 Likes

I need to get approval to join again on Patreon… :frowning: Sadly here is where I have friends now. Lol Not that thats a bad thing I just dont get out of the house much. Lost my best friend, well only one I contacted regularly, that lived out of state suddenly due to covid complications that were unnoticed.

Episode 6 is here!!

@kreestuh thank you for being in today’s episode! :smile:

3 Likes

No more L0Techs?
Or is this just a summer break?

There is, I forgot I made this forum post xD I’ll update them all, my bad haha

Just ammonia in an unventilated space can be deadly by itself. Do use care when using ammonia. It displaces oxygen, causes airway constriction and can affect the nervous system.

2 Likes