Lens Recommendations for Sony a 6000

As some of you are aware I recently got a Sony a 6000. Now it came with a 16-50mm Power Zoom Lens and I have been able to take some pretty decent pictures with what I have such as:

or (This one I did enhance with Lightroom):

Anyway I got a bonus from work and I thought, hey I could get a lenses with this bonus and save the rest of the bonus. So I need your help in choosing just one lens. I narrowed it down to three. They are:

Sigma 19mm f2.8 DN Lens (Sony E) - Fixed ($199):

Sigma 350965 60mm F2.8 DN Lens (Black) (Sony NEX) ($209):

Sony SEL50F18/B 50mm f/1.8 Lens for Sony E Mount Nex Cameras (Black) - Fixed ($248.00):

Which of these three lens do you think I should get and why? If it helps I want to do closeups of small objects like a flower or watch. I can do buildings but I want to also do stuff that is smaller than a building.

I don't know squat about the Sony eco system but for up close of things you will want a macro lens.
There was a Sony 35mm macro on a site I just checked and seemed affordable but I would do some review reading before buying anything.

Thanks for the recommend. I do read reviews and watch videos and it does fit what I'm looking for. So I have purchased it and should be receiving within the next two weeks.

1 Like

Cool, gives you a chance to dust off your keyboard b4 it arrives lol. j/k

1 Like

The Tamron 70-300mm is a really really nice micro lense. I have it an it takes amazing photos, plus for the price its really hard to pass it up.

everyone needs a good prime lens.

1 Like