Lenovo Yoga Book 9i Linux experience

True.
Let me share my thoughts.

I tried to do my homework and check what exact chips and hardware are inside the Book 9i. If the individual parts have support, their combination will have to, right?

I found these pages from Lenovo with lots of details:

https://psref.lenovo.com/Detail/Yoga/Yoga_Book_9_13IRU8?M=82YQ002AGE

The Book 9i is on intel 13th Gen mobile (with Iris Xe). I don’t expect problems with the core hardware. (Should I?)

The Wifi and Bluetooth chip is the Intel AX211 (source: Double trouble: Lenovo Yoga Book 9i 2-in-1 Dual Screen OLED convertible review - NotebookCheck.net Reviews). This chip has Linux driver support with iwlwifi on recent kernels.

The screens are Samsung-ATNA33AA02 (source Double trouble: Lenovo Yoga Book 9i 2-in-1 Dual Screen OLED convertible review - NotebookCheck.net Reviews).
These seem to also be used for the ThinkPad Z13 G1 and ThinkPad X1 Carbon G10 which both have entries in arch wiki and seem functional (the Z13 even with working touchscreen).

Very important for me is Linux support for the included Lenovo pen. It is the new version of the Lenovo Digital Pen 3.
I’m thankful for input here. Any experience with the predecessor Lenovo Digital Pen 2? Browsing the Lenovo listings in the archlinux wiki shows pen support for laptops with the Pen 2.

One problem probably will be the special included Bluetooth keyboard.
But I can use a different one with good Linux support (any recommendations?) or move to a wired KB if in dire need.

Then there are USB-C docks. I want to choose this one:

I found this guy’s video: Lenovo USB-C Mini Dock unboxing and Linux experience - YouTube
seems to work on Linux Mint for him.

Cheers!