Lenovo Laptop Wifi Issues

Hey all, got an odd issue I have been troubleshooting for months now. Tempted to warranty the laptop but tbh it will be hard because idk what to tell them is the problem exactly if the issue really is hardware or if they will really be able to fix it. So here’s the issue, the wifi is super unreliable. Sometimes it will connect to my wifi fine, with full internet. After being restarted or put to sleep it will often, then not connect, it will fail to make a connection to my any of my SSIDs. On occasion it will connect but fail to get an address, I can run Wireshark and see it just sitting on the wifi sending out dhcp requests with no response. Sometimes it will go further, connect, get an address then fail to talk to my dns server. I have replicated these issues across several SSIDs, on several APs on both 2.4gz and 5ghz. As well as several different networks with different DHCPm and DNS servers. No other devices I own have these(Other laptops, phones, steam deck). I have tried uninstalling all extraneous software, have done several Windows network resets, and disabled and uninstalled both Hyper-V and VMware Workstation. I’ve run out of ideas. The laptop is a Lenovo Ideapad Flex5 ALC05 running Windows 11 pro. The troublesome Wifi card is a MediaTek Wi-Fi mt7921. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.