Latest work in progress

Ryzen 5 2400g
Silicon Power 32 GB 3200 RAM
Asrock Steel Legends B450 Motherboard
Sabrent 500gb SSD
Apevia ATX-BT700w Power Supply

This is still a work in progress. I’m adding 3x3tb HDD in BTRFS as a storage toy, and a RX590 GPU soon.

My problem, I can’t figure out a good way to change RGB LED in Linux. Does anyone know of any suggestions?

1 Like

Yeah, I use Windows, so maybe I am not an authority, but…
I set my RGB once a couple years ago, then removed all RGB software and the board works just fine. Asrock B350 Pro4. So unless you want to be able to constantly change the RGB you can do it once in Windows and then do whatever you want in Linux. The board will remember your choice. Maybe the memory won’t…

2 Likes

The memory strobes with the motherboard and it’s supported memory, I checked. I may do this as last ditch effort. I’m waiting on 3x3tb HDD’s, so I may use one to install a win10 unregistered just for the setup. My whole room is blue light from the Smart lights to the monitor ambiance. If I can set the RGB to strobe rainbow, that may be my only RGB setting, and the rest would be soft blue.

I’m considering writing my own. I have some stuff in python but I don’t know exactly where to go. I can get systemps and fanspeeds, but I don’t know what to look for or how to set RGB

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 273 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.