Last Minute Ideas for Crysis 3 Build?

The 7870 XT is a excellent card, and if that's your budget then its the card to go for!

But personally, Im supa doopa sceptical of playable frame rates for Crysis 3 on Ultra using a 7870.....but feel free to post some benchmarks to alleviate my scepticism.

Actually peps1 I am going with the 7950 instead of the 7870 XT sorry I can't help you scepticism.

Thats how I went, the 7950 comes with Crysis 3 and Bioshock for 309$ aftrer mir30$ its worth it. Still need to send off the mir and get my game codes via email. I cant wait to give her a boot. It maxes out Crysis2 and Warhead but typically when a new Crysis is released it kills all but the best pc. Logans vid and others seem to suport this. Gives us something to build up to. Set on high will do for now imo.

Ya I know I can't wait to see if my new build can run it on Ultra because that is the greatest benchmark imo. I just can't wait! :)

It's Crysis 3, the game is fucking beautiful. You really don't even NEED to run it maxed to feel like you're getting the most from it. The lowest possible settings on 1080p look better than most games out maxed.

What if, you put your CPU to a 6300 and put a 7950 on. It's probably get a little more performance. The 6300 is a great cpu, I feel like the 8350 makes people forget about it.

It's Crysis 3, the game is fucking beautiful. You really don't even NEED to run it maxed to feel like you're getting the most from it. The lowest possible settings on 1080p look better than most games out maxed.

What if, you put your CPU to a 6300 and put a 7950 on. It's probably get a little more performance. The 6300 is a great cpu, I feel like the 8350 makes people forget about it.