LANsyndicate | Level1techs

How the hell does that get through the TSA?

1 Like

I check it. Knifes and disassemble firearms can be brought on checked bags.

2 Likes

Wait, what about ammo?

there are procedure for shipping that but I am not sure.

well now that I know that, i could have brought home that butterfly knife in montana home, damn it

2 Likes

The landing page is almost finished. Jennifer will start filling in the details tomorrow. http://lansyndicate.com/

6 Likes

uuh... it's like 1/2" smaller in ever dimension than the hafx

still need to find a container for it.

Start saving up for plane tickets folks!

1 Like

I am just using my miles lol

1 Like

...or do that :D

Yeah... looks best at 1080 or 1440. I have to do some extra css for mobile and 4k.

Was thinking of dissembling my computer and taking it with me on the plane then reassembling with a new case from Seattle. Or bring my M350 mitx computer and connect a gpu and psu externally.

1 Like

we're talking rigs here. lol. i can bring screens easy. 2 of my 3 still ahve their boxes.

1 Like

We have to do the one monitor limit, for space restriction. There are some people at PDX who purchase two seats for multiple monitors, lol.

3 Likes

Need a game list too. Have everyone on the same page.

2 Likes

ah, I can stack 2 vertically, but it's probably just easier to bring 1 like i did at quakecon

Question about the drinking. I'm not 21 currently, but will be 21 in February. For the ticket, I can assume that I would select the option that I am 21 and would like to sit in the drinking section?

2 Likes

I'd go if I were somewhere closer than Mississippi. That's a hell of a long way away.

Totally fine. So long as you will be 21 on April 15th or before.