LANsyndicate | Level1techs

sell all your blood. gogo

2 Likes

aw shit, I live in jersey, 2000 mi at least, and I can't even drink

I'm looking at over 2000 mi as well. I'd imagine flying would be costly with my hefty machine. I wonder if we could group fund some sort of LAN Party Bus, or some method of shipping my PC there.

1 Like

for a single person flying would be probably cheaper just put the pc in a checked bag

Damn, Dallas would have been A LOT closer to me. Seattle is like 2,195 miles from me.

I am coming from south Texas.....

East Tx

ship all your shit to me and I'll drive it up from PDX :D

2 Likes

I plan on checking my PC in my luggage I did it for my trip from Guam to New York so I am sure it will be fine.

you've seen my PC. ni'd need a pretty big bag. but hell, it's an option. actually, it's only $303 round trip if i fly delta

I know you guys are big beer drinkers check out Shorts brewery in Michigan they have hundreds of different micro brews maybe you could workout an arrangement to help cater your event.

mini ITX FTW, also a bus would be cool, but I'm a minor so yeah, but that would be cool, where will this go in the future, is this the start of a defcon-esk event, that would be awsome.

1 Like

do you have any mini ITX systems, they make cases small enough to fit in a care on

I am flying with EATX be a man

5 Likes

michigan? I think they will stick to a local microbrew in seattle.

They are based in Michigan (Elk Rapids) but they have brews in many places and sell in other states.

yeah, package it linus standards, also how secure it is in the case, but if you could have them handle it, shipping could be cut out of the equation

I think they will have many beers and liqueurs of many verities and maybe you could bring your own, I'm assuming that they would be fine if you suggest a certain kind or brand of beer, also I would love to see logan in a liquor store loading it with whisky sky high, oh that would be fun to see

I have flown with towers before. Remove Ram, GPU and storage. Bring a multitool (Victorinox Cybertool) is my pick to put it back together. And fill the case with bubble wrap.

1 Like

that is how I have seen origin PC rap there PCs, and no I don't own or have owned one of there PCs, I have just seen unboxings

1 Like