L1T Holiday Sale - November 23rd to December 31st

Holiday Sale - 15% off all items except hardware and cables. Sale runs from November 23rd to December 31st.

Check out our new designs. Just in time for the holidays!

Product out of stock? Sign up for the waiting list on the product page. If signed up, you will be notified when stock arrives.

2 Likes

I would love to, but shipping is f-ed up.

5 Likes

But… $1.24 in savings!

Whoop whoop!

…Fine with USPS in the contiguous united states…

2 Likes

Guessing overseas? Still seems crazy for that too

1 Like

Shipping to Poland. I just checked on another youtubers storefront, it is ca. 18 USD. Still a lot, but not 50 USD.

2 Likes

Might be some weird back end where the smallest shipping built in is like a box or something that fits one mug so its not just a flat mailer, but yeah seems broken

1 Like

Don’t bother fixing it for me, as I’m too cheap to pay even 18 USD for shipping. But maybe worth knowing for future.

3 Likes

I have no power on that side of the house only forum, but yeah seems like something they would want fixed.

2 Likes

What if it is a feature, not a bug?

1 Like

Could be the handling is just that valuable

2 Likes

You could just move to Murica and the problem is solved :wink:

4 Likes

Merch here I come!!!

3 Likes

Lol I had the same issue with their mugs. I still like though.

3 Likes

Caaaaaaaaaaaaaat!

How are you doin buddy?

(Dang, thought this was Lounge…)

4 Likes

Usps shipping is wild.

Beanie and shirt. Ships from Vermont going to NC.

Vermont to LA to Seattle to North Carolina.

Across the country. twice. because fuck them trees and carbon credits, L1T Merch US Tour must go on!

1 Like

I think they are optimized for cost?

If you DM me the address (and I can find one here at the office) I could price check for the best deal. Might be in your price range that way. We tend to get better shipping prices here than at the store

1 Like

He wasnt going to buy it was just checking how L1T stacked up vs others

2 Likes

Oooooh gotcha lol

1 Like