L1's Garage

Anyways girl it would be a fuckin blast and you know it

9.8 quarter mile , 3.5 0-60… :joy:

That’s q mile is insane for EVs because usually they are too heavy to get down sub 10

Sure there are less vroom noises but there’s just pure torque and it’s such an amazing feeling having raced a Tesla down the cape Canaveral strip :sunglasses:

Yeah a Electrified Reliant Robin must be fun lol.

Imma go out to one of the big flat concrete lots near the warehouses and play in the snow first thing so I get a feel and can hone in the winter feel.

I never unleash a vehicle until I understand winter performance. It shows weak points better

1 Like

That is soooo much mileage!
you’d be going through a set of tires every year on a tesla #heavycarproblems

And it’s 100% worth it enjoyable… amazing mileage.

Like imagine having the same torque as the car ages over time. Never gets old. I never stopped pushing the Tesla’s every time I drove them.

Such an unbelievably capable vehicle for it’s weight haha!

1 Like

We had snow today.

So i was able to test the snow handling of my car.

Did you go have some deviant fun :smiling_imp::grin:???

Also yeah we had it for 11 days straight. Snows so beautiful. There is no other season for me save fall that’s good in my book. It was nice to get some sunlight

There’s my pic around lunch. Here’s a cam pic of the resort

Tell me you can find this same level of majestic beauty in any other season? :laughing:

Na it was more ice then snow.
We don’t have snow that often up here.
But at least a little bit of snow was kinda nice.

1 Like

Oooofff. That sucks. Was hoping you were saying you got a white Christmas and some drifty fun in.

Plus Christmas markets just ain’t christmas-y without snow. I can’t have Christmas without snow. That would like not be the same

Move to Bavaria! Haah

Unless you aren’t a snow lover? I personally find driving in winter so peaceful

1 Like

Na next week it’s going to rain again.
So then the snow will be gone.

1 Like

That’s like… a catastrophe :joy:. I will be a Karen about snow melting

Well yeah not much to do about it. :slight_smile:

i dunno about that one, i’ve gone from driving ~1100 miles per month pre-pandemic to <200 and am enjoying the extra time not stuck behind the wheel… I’m sure all good things will come to an end eventually though.

I demand Europe to jump on the nuclear train and help me create global cooling :joy:

Honestly I love driving so much I willing get in the car but that’s if I’m not doing cuz I have to …

In any case I know it’s an extremely fun car around the city and it’s even funner in canyons

Yeah, well it’s 62 miles one way to the office, 3-4 days a week.

I need something that can do the driving for me on the freeway, otherwise I’ll be topping the car out the whole way there.

Even if it is, it’d be the same with my benz’ staggered set.

FSD… FSD… FSD… FSD… FSD… FSD… FSD… FSD… FSD…

:joy:Lol

1 Like

Nah, just enhanced autopilot. I can do the 2 miles of surface roads on my own.

I’m not paying 15k for something that’s never going to arrive.

1 Like

Nah man you gotta join the FSD club. It’s like Mile High except way more exposure. It’s trendy I promise

:joy:

Tint the windows if you want the privacy :rofl:.

Sarge furiously recalculated

:rootz:

1 Like