L1's Garage

Man its growing on me a lot

New news?

I mean… narrow it down. they have been piping out updates thrice weekly for the last month or so

Also its official it will have the tesla CCS NACS charger system but they will be working with people to develop adapters for all of the large adapter folks in the market…

SO basically you’ll be able to use any network is their end of 2022 goal

1 Like

Man, I really wish I could get behind its styling.

It helps when your not stuck to traditional looks. Literally there are people whos tastes firmly like the traditional blocky style maybe with a bit of curve

Then there are jay lenos… Oh my god that’s the weirdest thing yet. Buy me one!

Yeah, I guess. Color me a boomer then.

1 Like

No just different kind of car guy

I have had all sorts of sport, luxury, racing, etc. and sold my whole life a few years ago and moved into this. I am about to move again, but once I do I am going to re-do my network again and will post pictures. Lots of tech stuff in here.

5 Likes

I’m hired to help build RV haulers. Convert semi-trucks so all you need is class 5 with air endorsement. Apparently they get about 10 mpg.

So F150 Raptor mpg not bad

I believe one of the hosts of the “self hosted” podcast lives in an RV so they have RV/trailer use -case specific mentions here and there.

@wendell episode 84 they mentioned they want to reach out to you again.

Oh; is Chris Fisher still rockin the RV life?

That’s pretty sweet.

Yep. A heavily IoT and automated RV life at that.

So… The focus will be kept as a backup to aptera until I can get a proper EV trucks but for that I seriously want at least 500 mi range

I think Elon and I need to have a good chat after the Twitter hilarity

I love the Tesla interface. Their software is fucking awesome. I feel like in a truck I want that kind of utility

I dragged home my next project. A 1977 Ford Pinto.

While trying to drag it into position with a flat wheel, the rear bumper got pulled off! The bumper is aluminum and the mounting plates and bolts are steel. Galvanic corrosion is real! It will be a minor fix when the time comes. I have no garage and it’s winter time here so nothing much will happen until spring.

5 Likes

A victory for Greta upward moment … @SgtAwesomesauce will be getting a tesla

Haven’t placed the order yet, but yes, I have been redpilled, I guess?

:joy: I just wanted to see your reaction after you saw that “too late”

1 Like

fuck you, buddy.

How can you say that to Santa Musk? :troll: