L1's Garage

Oh cool a car thread!

Well here a Lexus is200 with an ls400 1UZ-FE v8 slapped into it running on a speeduino. I’ve since extended the loom through the firewall and tidied it all up. Having some issues with noise on the crank/cam triggers causing sync issues but nothing too major.

5 Likes

Anyone have any full driver seat cover suggestions? My preference is leather or faux leather

The side bolstering is falling apart and the current seat cover isn’t staying on the seat

So I’m sitting on discord and I tell this guy how to insulate his exhaust heat from his intake and engine bay and link a product and he’s just like

YESSSS PULVERIZED OBSIDIAN

Seems way too happy about that… And That escalated quickly lol

Epic. Is the tuning software tuner studio?

Yes, that’s tunerstudio.

Had a bit of bad luck while swapping my winter tires on to my 2006 Dodge ram 1500. I torqued the nuts to 110 ft/lbs. The last torque is supposed to be 135. Pulled a stud apart…

2 Likes

RIP, and you only have 5 lugs to work with on that truck IIRC.

1 Like

I’m not a fan of seat covers. I’d suggest taking a trip to your local junkyard and see if you can find a matching seat that’s in good condition (probably after it warms back up a bit).

I don’t know of any good seat covers.

1 Like

Oh, a new Morgan!

1 Like

Alexi’s new S15:

3 Likes

Electric Silverado right around the corner…

2 Likes

Is it gonna be as much of a fireball as the bolt?

Who knows, but i guess we’ll have a preview of it soon with the GMC Hummer release

For the longest time i thought NOS was some kind of oem car parts manufacturer like Bosch.
Only just realised it means New Old Stock…

1 Like

Nitrous Oxide Systems belongs to Holley.

https://www.holley.com/brands/nos/

Also N.O.S. can mean new old stock as well :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Pretty sweet ride Audi put together for Mr Block

1 Like

sounds like whomever touched it before overtorqued it (probably gave it too many uggaduggas), and it was ready to fail.

1 Like

Wish i had this kind of money to get one, honestly the first EV that truly caught my attention.

To me it’s a much more attractive design!

But I’m much more likely to buy a Hyundai ioniq 5, which I also find cool

1 Like