L1's Garage

Ahh thats better than the alternative. I hate taking cylinder heads off

Just last year, you could get a fully loaded 2018-19 Volt for ~$19k, after incentives/breaks/rebates, in my state. The closest loaded Prius was a few grand extra w/ discounts. PHEV’s are a lot cheaper to own than you might think :wink:

Im not a truck person… but would a 2015 GMC sierra crew cab with 34k miles be worth 25k?

L O S E S D R I V E R S L I C E N S E I N T E N S I F I E S

2 Likes

Manual… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Man, I love this guy!

2 Likes
1 Like

Took em long enough. Here’s the video were Ryan reveals his car… sort of

3 Likes

Ford

5.0 one of the best engines

P.S its also in the F150 so :thinking::man_shrugging:

Wow under $40K too. Didn’t think they were that affordable. That ain’t too bad. :thinking:
At least for 2020 GT’s at my local fords nearby.

Just buy used then its really affordable. You will likely need to fix some crap but who cares that aint bad

1 Like

They weren’t always.

Everything good comes with a price :wink:

1 Like

Under 30K miles is still fairly new if I was looking. Hopefully the thing would not be at redline for majority of it’s life.
Maybe in the future.

The fact of the matter is… The redline of the coyote is not the 7500 its set at.

The engine is cable of revving to a max of 8800 with a redline of 8500. There stability is questionable beyond an extremely respectable 8250 RPM

So its always set a good 1000 less. Its very revvy

1 Like

Haha like a Honda vtec :smiley:

1 Like

Yeah basically. However just like the VTEC its limited by its intake manifold…

Its why the coyote responds to boost extremely well. Far better than an LS can respond to boost in equal conditions

Yeah, too bad that europe is all about downsizing.
So 3 cilinders are the currently very popular like the ecoboost crap.
Not too bad that Ford managed to allmost push 200hp out of a 3 cilinder.
But yeah how long it will last is another story i guess.

Its a CGI block… according to the aftermarket world it can hold 250 HP stock… So id say it will hold up well so long as you take care of it etc… Direct injection could hurt longevity

Now compare its emissions and fuel economy to a 4cyl.

I guarantee the 4cyl wins.