L1's Garage

lol yeah buddy fuck that suby xD thats good shit anyways a lot of those did alright to get out of it haha

The wheel flying off that miata was fuckin hilarious :clock230:

2:30 made me LoL.

TOP KEK This post is complete

3 Likes

My favorite was the VeeDub going counter race… why? Because fuck it that’s why!

1 Like

Holly crap! I cannot believe I just saw a Suzuki Cappuccino!!!

I feel like I need to go to the top of a mountain and shout that for everyone to hear!

6 Likes

What is this tube? its not carter ventilation right? see 3rd picture.
And can i just go ahead and put a small filter on both of them?
Engine: G13BA

It goes from valve cover to intake? Probably PVC.

Oops, meant PCV.

5 Likes

PCV valve

What’s a good rock auto alternative? they don’t have the brake service kit i want in stock for my 93 pickup and I don’t like hopping around a million different stores so i don’t want to get it somewhere random.

Other than your mainstays

Amazon
Auto Anything
Car ID

1 Like

I haven’t used them yet, but I have a friend that swears by Advance Auto Parts.

:nauseated_face::nauseated_face::face_vomiting:

1 Like

Napa Auto Parts is FAARR better your in idaho go to napa

@SoulFallen do you have a napa around

Oh, I didn’t realize they were so bad. Are their parts garbage or something?

Also, I use mostly Napa, and Amazon, but I’ve got screwed over on Amazon a couple times. I make sure to look up a brand before I buy their stuff on Amazon.

But I’ve been extremely impressed with how helpful the guys are at my O’Reilly, and I’ve been trying to use that store more.

Oreilly is hit or miss… If they have generally healthy guys (no joke) working in there and not fat old farts youll generally have a helpful person… Ive had a lot of bad experiences with the one on overland :wink:

I was referring to the one on Cleveland towards Nampa. They are thicker guys, but when I was trying to find an AC condenser pipe for my Mazda 323 they were by far the most helpful. No one could get it, but they told me where I could have one made, and they called around to see if they could find it.

Probably a better store but yeah I love napa

It’s a PCV.

Filter on block, plug on intake, otherwise the throttle does nothing.

Is carid legit? I always saw them as sketchy

1 Like