L1's Garage

All hail The Angle Grinder of Truth.

6 Likes

We most definitely get lots of ice, but we still seem to slap down sand everywhere.

All hail the angle grinder of Truth, but be careful and use the right disks. I’ve seen them explode and send shards into the user’s arm. Not a fun hospital trip.

Used to live outside Boston. Salt was absolutely in use there.

1 Like

I know this belongs in the anime-weeb section but in Japan mirrors are/were seen as divine because they reflect what is in front of them without illusion or falsehood. Here in the automotive community our equivalent should be the angle grinder - for it cutteth away rust and rot to reveal the extent of damage caused and prepareth the piece for new metal to be welded in place.

Which ones don’t explode? Thinking of getting a diamond wheel but whatever will get the job done without me having to pick bits of metal out of my face.

3 Likes

All Hail the sacred Angle Grinder. For He giveth and He taketh away.

I’m in Cali, I don’t need to use a grinder, so I wouldn’t know best. I’ll defer to anyone else with experience.

2 Likes

All will be cleansed though an inferno of sparks.

2 Likes

May your cuts be swift and your sparks bright.

2 Likes

As Leviticus says (more or less):

Use properly the Holy Angle Grinder of Ryobi and he shall take away all the fat thereof

1 Like

Brought to you by Ryobi. Do more for less.

1 Like

Product Placement Intensifiestmtmtmtmtmtmtmtmtmtmtmtm

1 Like

Anyways, yes. Cut car flesh out of donor and not-donor cars, apply donor flesh to not-donor car, weld like the dickens, make it smoother than sliding into those DMs, paint it like one of your french girls, and send it.

Should be fine.

2 Likes

Wow. I’m impressed with whoever did the weather stripping along my tailgate. It hasn’t rained since early morning (7-ish) and my bed still has water in it.

5:52 AM

11:02 AM

Give you guys an idea of how deep it is (right rear corner).
Also 11:02 AM

I kinda want to try and fill it up haha.

1 Like

Related:

1 Like

That is amazing. I’m going to have to watch the rest of that after work especially since they have a Swedish tank.

1 Like

Yep. Rob does a few of these things. He’s got a $1000 san francisco challenge you’ve gotta watch as well.

1 Like

Run your exhaust pipe into the bed as a bubbler and BAM!

Hot Tub Road Trip.

2 Likes

You trying to boil people alive? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Hot tub’s not hot enough if you’re not at risk, though in this one you can’t just simply hop out…

Why the fuck don’t you have a drain? Your bed is gonna grow algae Lmao

1 Like

It's%20a%20science%20experiment

1 Like