L1's Garage

Unfortunately my car seems to be on its last legs.
I knew that i had an oil leak, but today i noticed that my clutch is on its way out.
So yeah, i will likeky going to need to buy a new car sooner then i was hoping for.
Because replacing the clutch isn’t really worth it anymore.
It will likely gonna cost €500,- when lucky.

I’m likely going to take off the rimms and try to sell those separately.
Then look for a new car.

2 Likes

We finally get to know what car Ryan got in an upcoming video. Got to say, I’m not surprised in the slightest, and if I had to guess what car I would have gotten it right.

F150? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Edit: I’ve decided not to spoil it.

oh god, that’s hilarious.

So I found out that my Miata probably has a coolant leak. :confused:

@w.meri @SoulFallen @Skelterz

1 Like

Lol, I was typing a reply to that thread when my boss called me in for a meeting.

2 Likes

dropped my 2 cents

1 Like

Put a deposit on this on my lunch break today 75k miles 2.7l 5 speed 4x4. it’s 7 hours away from me going to get it Saturday

10 Likes

Sick man! Congratulations!

This is madness, and that guy has some brass ones to keep it floored through all that swerving. Lol
300km = 186mph. Keep that in mind.

leet

1 Like

This car is a description of what is wrong with German car makers.

Also: The DHL is Germanys biggest EV maker (because no car brand wanted to cooperate). They only have one model, the streetscooter.

1 Like

I dont see a roll cage…crazy.

1 Like

I didn’t notice that. That guys really got a death wish.

That is because it is a factory car, you should see the tuned ones.

/s
1 Like

headgasket? or somewhere off engine?

Ahhh congrats man. Hey about the salt out there… seriously dont park it in the garage let it stay frozen forever rinse it off and what not even in winter… It will save it a bit

External. Probably the coolant reroute.

2 Likes

Ahh thats better than the alternative. I hate taking cylinder heads off

Just last year, you could get a fully loaded 2018-19 Volt for ~$19k, after incentives/breaks/rebates, in my state. The closest loaded Prius was a few grand extra w/ discounts. PHEV’s are a lot cheaper to own than you might think :wink: