KVM wanted; Input (HDMI + USB-C + DP), Output (USB-C | DP)

Looking for help finding an appropriate KVM switch

I could have sworn that Level1Techs had a suitable model in the past (I have several bookmarks to L1T KVM’s that no longer seem to exist), but I am not finding anything that matches amongst their Store now.

I have three computers I switch between;

• PC with RTX 3090 ( 3x DP output, 1x HDMI output )
  • M1 MacBook Pro ( 2x USB-C output, 1x HDMI output )
  • Mac Mini (2018) (1x HDMI output, 4x Thunderbolt 3 USB-C output)

I have a single 4K 60Hz monitor with one of each input; HDMI, USB-C, Display Port

the MacBook Pro is not connected directly to the monitor but instead uses a OWC Dock ( https://www.amazon.com/OWC-Thunderbolt-Dock-Compatible-Equipped/dp/B097TVLB4F/ ); the dock outputs to the monitor over USB-C

• through a lot of trial & error I found that this MacBook Pro does NOT like to output to HDMI, so using HDMI output for this device is not desired

the PC is connected directly to the monitor over Display Port

the Mac Mini is connected directly to the monitor over HDMI

this setup works well since my monitor has one of each of these inputs; I keep my keyboard/mouse on a simple USB Hub and manually plug it into the computer I am using, and switch computers from the monitor’s Input button

I am interested to replace all this with a single KVM switch. However I am having trouble finding one that can accept either 2 or 3 computers as input using HDMI, DP, and USB-C inputs, and output to a single USB-C or DP. For video quality purposes I would like to stick with a DP or USB-C output.

I saw some models on TESmart that come close, but I was hoping maybe there could be something closer to this.

If I needed to, I could remove the Mac Mini from the equation, and focus on the MBP + PC which only need DP/USB-C input.

Ideas? Thanks!