KVM Seemingly Unresponsive | Setup

KVM Model:

DP 1.4 dual monitor, dual PC

USB Interface (5-gigabit or 10-gigbit):

USB 5-Gigabit

Problem:

I hope this post finds you well.

I’m officially throwing in the towel and writing this post at my wits end. Currently, I have reduced down connections to a single machine and a single monitor (though both USB cables are plugged in). Signal path (at least, where I am now) consists of 2x 2m FIBRR DP cables, both having been flipped in their direction to rule out the various permutations (these particular ones don’t seem to indicate directionality with branding/labeling - though unlikely old stock as all 6 I procured have this “issue”). Machine one’s USB is connected to my desktop, and machine two’s is connected to the dock’s USB (specifically, Kensington SD5600T that has been observed to work with a “lesser KVM”), with machine two serving as my sanity test with a single DP going from the dock to the KVM,and the KVM to the monitor (3440x1440@175Hz, no osd without a signal, OLED & HDR as it matters but no signal).

Currently, both machine lights indicate connection (green), but no HID keyboard I plug in, nor input on the select switch, seems to invoke any response. I’ve been unable to get it to select an output as of late (red(?)).

Other Notes:

Tried:
-Seperate DC power input to KVM
-Directionality on both input and output cables flipped (reverse the polarity!)
-Copper DP cables (UGreen 2m)
-Another pair of FIBRR DP (2.1, specifically, these are what I procured, feel free to mock my folly if applicable: FIBBR Certified DisplayPort 2.1 Cable https://a.co/d/cTSKUa9), also flipped directionally

Is there anything obvious I may have missed, or otherwise misunderstood? Thank you in advance for your time!

unplug usb and power brick for 5 mins then plub back in the power brick only. See if it clicks, beeps and comes on.

If not it may be the power brick. If it comes on but the buttons don’t do anyhting, you’ll have to mail it in for repair (even if its out of warranty, chances are the repair is cheap) and you can email me wendell at level1techs.com to set that up

thanks