Kvm a?

I am wanting to move my second PC over so I am using a single monitor and peripherals. However I need to also be able to switch the audio between the two PCs as one I use for gaming and the other for work so need to be able to do conference calls.

Can you do this with a traditional KVM if you hook it to a USB DAC or is there a KVM that also offers an audio switch so you can have analog audio from each device and can switch between?

1 Like

I currently have a USB microphone passed through a KVM with my keyboard and mouse that works great. Mine just has ports for USB but I’ve seen some KVMs with audio in/out ports as well that I’d think would work just fine.

Looking at a few options. Found a couple of HDMI 2.1A KVM so I get 4K at 120Hz for my display. Actually reasonable price, under $50.

Found a DP KVM with audio jacks, it uses the USB connection from the PC to power an internal DAC. I am worried with this about potential sound quality issues. Runs around $100.

What kvm did you find for <$50 that can do 4k 120? Last time I looked (at least a year ago) the cheap units capped out at 60.