KM Switch Mouse Roaming - Windows and Mac?

Hi,

I’m currently working on getting a complete desk setup for my work Windows PC and MacBook Pro.

Would the KM switch with mouse roaming work with Windows and Mac, with each device only using a single monitor?

Alternatively, would this setup work with a single 49” super ultra wide monitor with the Mac and Windows PC’s utilising PBP?

Would appreciate any feedback people have had with this configuration, and if the mouse roaming function works with Mac and Windows within a single display PBP or dual display, 1 for one each device?

If more info is needed please let me know.

Thanks!

Yes and yes. Pbp works great on the g9 with it split in half

1 Like

Thanks so much for coming back to me @wendell.

On the product page where it mentions “fully hid-compliant USB mice only”, I’ve been trawling through Google for a while and am I right in thinking that this just essentially means a wired mouse? I can’t seem to get results for explicitly hid-compliant… Only coming across pages that suggest all wired mouses are hid-compliant.

Reason I ask is because I obviously would require the mouse to be compatible with Windows and Mac, so want to ensure I’m buying the right product.

The MMO mouse from Corsair is not hid compliant as it has 9 buttons on the side. Usually you are okay but some razer/steel series/Corsair can be problematic.

Logitech even the gamer stuff generally is okay.

If your mouse needs special software the special software may not work

1 Like

@wendell I’ve ordered the KM, thanks for this!

Please could you advise if the mouse roaming supports stacked monitors of different sizes? Potentially thinking of having a 34” curved with a 24” stacked above or below (unsure yet), or do the monitors have to be the same size for optimal mouse roaming functionality?

Different sizes is okay but the mouse tracking speed will be different. May be able to adjust that in the os to match tho.

Vertical stack is fine.

1 Like