King of Tokyo Board Game Giveaway

Last Saturday I was at an International Tabletop Day event and I won King of Tokyo from one of the raffles. I already own the game and one of its expansion so I thought I would pass the raffle prize on here.

If you would like to know more about the game see below:

Wil Wheaton also gives an overview and play though of the game:

I'll be covering shipping cost but due to costs this will be limited to Contiguous United States*. Someone will be picked at random using a random number generator. You have to already be a member and have made at least 1 post before the posting of this thread. This giveaway will end next Friday midnight (2015-04-24 @ 23:59) and the person will be selected that night or Saturday. To enter just say you want in.

If you have any questions feel free to ask here or PM me.

*If you are out of the country and still would like to enter then you would cover the difference in cost of shipping compared to if I where to ship it across america (20$ usd)

count me in! I'm in Canada, if I pay the shipping can i still enter?

Yes. Anyone out of the country would pay the difference compared to if I ship it across the country (Maryland to California, about 20$ usd according to ups's calculator)

i want in, good luck everyone.

GAMES!

Does that mean you're in or just excited for games?

Both!

Why not I am in.

I've watched a bunch of Tabletop games of King of Tokyo and it looks amazing so I'm in!

Times up, I will announce the winner sometime tonight.

The internets has spoken. @anarekist is chosen.

Ill send you a PM.