Killing floor 2

steam trade scammers and such. sorry for the inconveniences because im fucking pissed with them @KuramaKitsune

aw naw, man, i was legit just wondering.
come to think of it, i dont think ive ever been asked to a trade by someone i diddnt know

Medic here.

EDIT: Steam name: ใƒŽใƒดใ‚กใ‚นใƒ†ใ‚ฃ
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Novasty/

Support here time to blast zeds and repair doors :D

Just add me and join in
dont need to setup a playdate. My games dont have passwords

I picked it up today too. I play support.

please note i have not bought the game yet due to me being in school will buy it in a few hours.

sofar ive gotten all of one friend inv on steam/.,/.,/

I would add you but I'm Australian and you are American which means if we play together our experience would not be enjoyable. @KuramaKitsune

ping or timezone ? cos i live a reversed scedule

I just got it add me on steam "NinjasWithCandy"

Both @KuramaKitsune

This game really raises the bar for weapons handling in a game, I love it.

So been playing it for awhile WHY ARE THERE SO MANY NOOBS WHO ONLY PLAY ON THE NORMAL DIFFICULTY.

gona wait for the free to play version
total biscuit did a great preview / interview of the game with the developers

I did not like the first one much at all. The environments looked dull and blended the zombies too well for me, the meta progression was terrible and did not make me want to continue leveling a class, the melee weapons and pistols felt like garbage after a wave or two, the enemies became really bullet spongey, and I found Payday 2 to be far more enjoyable at the time for a wave based, horde mode shooter.

Now, I have grown tired of Payday 2's really zoomed sights, after having played Payday 1 and finding the sight zoom far better, the continuously expanding leveling system, for which I only did Infamy once to try to understand why people would want to do so (still don't understand why anyone would want to run through a progression treadmill over and over again), and the myriad of DLCs, which is mostly good but I just like putting money towards new games rather than improving an existing game I already own. If it weren't for the collaborations with Hotline Miami and the Payday the Heist HUD mod, I would have stopped 150 hours sooner. (Sorry that this is a little off topic but it should show my feelings towards certain gaming aspects)

This new Killing Floor, however, looks better detailed, has more weapon variety and more effective melee weapons and pistols, and looks all around more polished, from an outside perspective. So I just want to know a few things about this one.

How is this progression system? I don't like leveling up in games and I want to know how long it will take to get to the top of any class. Would I need to complete lengthy checklists to get to the next rank for each class in order to be effective for my team or is it more reasonable this time around? Does leveling up provide more benefits than just stat upgrades? Basically, if one did not enjoy the first all that much, is this one worth recommending? Of course, as an early access title, things will change, but is the core and tone of the game right now good?

I too kill the floors. The thing is though, I don't have killing floor 2 but I do have the first one. The thing that bugged me when I first saw killing floor 2, is that I remember watching the interview with the developers said, that the blood with be sprayed all over wherever you killed them, which I liked; but they go on to say that the bodies would also stay after the wave was, and I thought that was really cool, but when I watch game play of it, and don't get me it looks amazing but its not how I'd imagined it would be, so I'm on the fence of whether I should get it or not, but I'm always looking for people to play with on killing floor.
hit me up on steam I'm CounterfeitTacos

bout 3 days,
for now at least.