Just started playing Warframe. Amazing

A couple days ago I was really bored so I downloaded Warframe to try it out, since I'd seen a couple of streamers I watch playing it.
Holy shit am I enjoying it.
It's basically a 3rd person shooter/action game, in which you play as an alien space ninja on the verge of extinction. There are a variety of awesome space-guns, for example a space-bow that uses a gravity field to shoot arrows. There are space-shurikens, space-warglaives, space-swords/axes/daggers and all sorts of cool space ninja stuff. The weapons are also very customisable with colour customisation, skins and the ability to mod the shit out of them.
Its still in Open-beta so there are a couple bugs floating around. But the plus-side is that they are adding additional content and weapons etc very fast.
Oh, and its free-to-play.
I have a feeling that I'm going to be playing the shit out of this game for a while, and I highly recommend it.
https://warframe.com/

(also its only about a 1-1.5gb download :O  )

yeah it's pretty awesome, though i hate that the people who are paying money get totally badass  stuff compaired to everyone else

ahh its actually not that hard to farm for warframes and i just made the gliave today which acutally isn't all that good. But ehh. I've got youtube videos up that show you how to farm for Rhino right now, and i got Loki and Ash coming, and pretty much all of them. The slowest part is the 3 day build time.