Just got the razer lycosa review! (pictures)

Wasnt custom made with naked anime girl on tho -_-"

steelseries 5L ftw.

I use that shit at home and man. It rapes.

i use a black 5 dollar mouse pad bitches be hatin'

We hate because your ass is cheap SON!!!

A: Tarantula is better.

B: Crap mousepad means that you will always receive my Scattergun Ammo to your face and chest.

NUFF Said!!!!

meh tarantula dosent light up

and i do need a good mouse pad like a bigger one i tend yo run out of room playing tf2 with my mouse pad lol

.....and fool if you dont have your monitors on how the hell would you see your keys anyway.

umm wait what lol i dint get that

you dont need keys that bright when your monitors are off.....and if they arent off in that picture your monitor is shit.

no i shut off my monitor to take the picture lol and my cold cathodes lol XD for 1 of the pics

your keys are fine then....what can you expect from a cheaper keyboard....What happened to the G15 and G5 you were gonna buy??

was never going to buy the g5 i have had my diamondback for over a year now i was going to buy the g15 but i like the feel of the lycosa more

G15 eats the Lycosa, atleast you didn't buy the Lycosa Mirror, Arctosa, or Pro|Type all three of those keyboards are whack if you have them as your primary.

lycosa is my primary

i liked the way it felt with the rubber keys

and the oils in your fingers will just ruin them over time thats why alot of people pick the Tarantula over the Lycosa.

oh well if it was between the tarantula and the g15 i would of taken the g15

because you need the screen right?? foolish

-__- u stop calling me foolish young man lol jk

9/10 =)

I got the RAZER Destructor mouse pad and a Deathadder Mouse. The mouse pad digs into my wrist because the way i have the mouse pad right at the edge of where I use it. It is very pricice when your using it thougth and it has rubber on the base so it doesn't slide around at all. I don't think I would trade it in.:)

I got G11, i would rather have this...

But id rather have G15 than this one

If that made sense..

Simplified: G15 is god