Jailbreak for iPhone 4s iOS 7

I have never really gotten into jailbreaking but I really want to! If someone could tell me how, what, where, ect on how to jailbreak an iPhone 4s with iOS 7 on Sprint, that would be great!!

Thanks in advance!!

There isn't jailbreak available yet for any iOS 7 devices. Look into downgrading to iOS 6.1.3, I'm unsure if it's still possible but have a look.  

Its not worth it getting into jailbreaking. Despite what the pros say, your device starts to slow down. How fast that happens depends on how many things you install. If you want to tinker with your device, get an Android device. I used to jailbreak every chance I got until the slowness became too unbearable. Its not worth it. 

if you dont jail break it and you install a bunch of crap will it still slow down? maybe the slow down is just indicative of the amount of apps you install and not the jail breaking?

With a jailbreak yes there is a slow down with the device although if you maintain your device it will run just as fast as when it was stock. Again this is entirely dependant on the packages that you decide to install. There will not be a jailbreak for iOS 7 until evasion get around to releasing one, this should be soon with the release of the iPad air and the new iPad mini. Look in to depth on verious other forums to see if jailbreaking is for you.

As a side note what ac1d_ra1n said, if you really want to tinker to your hearts content then i would go for a Android phone. (Nexus 5 is just round the corner).

my friend is gona give me his iphone4 cause he's not using it, i plan to jail break it and use it as a home automation remote. prolly just use it to adjust lights or something.

Its both essentially. The jailbreak WILL slow it down. The rate of the slow down, meaning how quickly it will become noticeable, will increase as you install more packages. So a phone with 10 packages will slow down quicker than a phone with 1 package. I don't know why this occurs, I just know that it happens. 

It also doesn't matter how well you maintain the packages you install and such, the slow down will still happen. If you really want to make a device yours, quit the waiting and just get an Android. Android is a true tinkerers device. That is coming from the owner of an iPhone 4(Put that in to help eliminate fanboy accusations)