🥳 It's GOG Connect Time

If you have a GOG account, occasionally GOG allow you to get select games in your steam library on GOG for free through GOG Connect.

New ones are up.

The available games include:

• Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs
  • Banished
  • FTL: Faster Than Light
  • Grim Dawn
  • Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number
  • Jotun: Valhalla Edition
  • Kingdom: New Lands
  • Legend of Grimrock
  • Prison Architect
  • Psychonauts
  • Starpoint Gemini 2
  • Tempest: Pirate Action RPG
  • The Banner Saga
11 Likes

GOG are always doing a summer “giveaway”, sunless sea Xenonauts is currently free. (it’s good too)

To tempting

No it’s not. It will be if you spend 5$ on the sale. Xenonauts is free…
As for tempting - it’s the first time I have seen Dragon’s Dogma under 10€… It’s about 8€ now…
Screenshot_2018-06-05-03-21-59
Now the question is Dragon’s Dogma or pink gin?

1 Like

You’re totally right. I clicked it, and it flipped over and immediately my brain went what’s free now :smile:

That is tempting.

I like how they will sometimes give money back (in the form of wallet funds) to balance currency differences) Dragons Dogma gets ÂŁ1 back

I think I may gog connect just for Prison Architect. I mean I have to re-download the game every time I want to play it, cause I delete it to save space…
But there will be more and at the end of the day it may actually be completely worth it.
Banished is one of my favorite games of recent years and I have it on gog already…

Its that time again

This months games

4 Likes

New games

available until 1st Jan

1 Like

Humble Store Transfer?

If you originally bought a DRM-Free game via Humble Store, could you use the Steam keys they also provide with a dummy Steam account, to then redeem that game on GoG via Connect?
Effectively syncing your Humble purchase to GoG via:
Humble → Steam → GoG

Has anyone done that before?

Steam to gog transfer depends on the developer/publisher. So you may have games that never gets transferred from Steam to gog…

No reason you can’t. It’s just a steam key.

However just to not. I believe you can only link a steam account to gog once. I don’t think you can change it once it’s connected.

Gog connect is also limited time, a publisher tends to have a game up for a few days to a week or two. There’s no guarantee a game will appear on it.

I’ve got about a dozen games in gog from steam via connect.

I understand the time limitation; for me, I do not have a Steam account anyway, so I would only make one if a relevant Humble game showed up in the GoG Connect list.

More incoming!

until Jan 1

–> https://www.gog.com/connect

Well worth the price of admission.

Didn’t see date :sweat_smile:

Someone clearly hasn’t marked the best thread on level 1 techs as “watching”

2 Likes

They are waaay too busy in the Lounge… :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

New one up

Legends of Amberland: The Forgotten Crown

2 Likes

I have Dragons Dogma Dark Arisen on steam, but gog connect claims no ELIGIBLE games.

Is this a time sensitive thing?

yes

At this time there are no games on GoG Connect.

There are a few listed in GoG’s Reclaim section, for users with physical copies of:

2 Likes