Issue with a78m e35 motherboard

I recently bought my new CPU, motherboard. And ram and I ran into a few issues but quickly fixed them and then was on my way to benchmark some games when I noticed their was no audio. I then downloaded the audio drivers off of msi's website and installed them and the computer restarted. And this is where it went to shit. My fans turned on for a split second and then turned off I thought that I may just have lost connection in the back PSU connector so I unplugged it and plugged it back in and it did the same thing. So I tried unplugging everything and plugging it back in and still nothing and then I thought I had a bad PSU but I unplugged it from everything and I jumped it with a paper clip and it turned on.so I removed the CPU and then put that back in because I thought maybe the CPU's pins weren't making proper contact. And not it doesn't even make the fans spin when i press power that only happens when I plug in the back PSU connector. Help me plz. Best welcome to the master race everĀ