Is using Google Camera On Android Phone benificial, Need Experience person only

It is good to use Gcam on my Android Phone? help me only those who have experience…

Highly depends on the phone you’re using. In my experience I’ve had great luck on a Moto X4 because, I think, it might’ve had a very similar sensor to a Pixel phone. But I could only use the standard camera due to the lack of Camera X implementation on Motorola’s end. On an Edge+ 2022 I’ve not had the same luck and results vary wildly depending on the port you choose to use. It needs a custom xml but it would be better if it had libraries built for this phone.
CameraX implementation plays a big role so if you have a phone with working APIs you’re gonna have good luck. If not it’s gonna be a coin toss.
Last but not least you need a Qualcomm device. If you have a phone with an Exynos or Mediatek phone it’s not gonna work (afaik, things might’ve changed I guess).

Thanks, I am using Gcam 7.2 version on my Honor 4C which works well. But for this, I had to work hard because after downloading many GCams they were having the problem of crashing. Many times the app did not open and many times the camera screen went blank. My search ended up on GCamapk.pro and no crash reports yet.

Well technically not experienced because I never tried these mods. I have a degoogled pixel phone and use gcam. If the camera sensor can handle it, the benefits of gcam are night-sight and astrophotography. If your camera doesn’t have a sensors that works in low light, then other cameras are probably OK.

I think these versions might work on non-pixel phones, but I could never figure out how to pick one. Start with the suggested versions and see what works and what produces good results for you. See the notes about security warnings and use at your own risk. I have never installed these, so it’s possible it could steal all your data! Maybe this is the tech version of the spam email? They tell you that it sets off virus scanners, and if you still install it, they know they have an easy mark.

Depends on the phone, but largely from what I’ve seen if your camera sensor supports pixel binning Gcam won’t be able to match the stock camera quality, you can experiment with the Gcam ports as there are tens of versions and hundreds of configurations available for most devices.